Before you start
make sure you have plenty of time to try the toy and explore your body, and that you are in the right mood.
There is no "right" way to use a vibrator
just do what feels right for you
Hints to make it an enjoyable experience:
1. Use an antibacterial wet wipe or warm soapy water to your toy. If you picked a model that is not waterproof, be careful not to get any water near the battery compartment. Nomi Tang toys are waterproof, so no need to worry!
2. Get to know your new toy by playing around with the controls. Make yourself familiar with the different speeds and vibration patterns it offers.
3. If you plan on using a vibrator together with your partner, it might be easier to start on your own. You will feel more self-conscious and won’t be distracted
4. Before turning the vibrator on, touch your body with it turned off. You will get a feel for the sensations the material gives you when it touches your skin. This might also be the moment to decide if you want to apply some lubricant to make the toy slide better over your skin. Be aware that most toys are made from silicone and should only be used with water-based lubricant to avoid damages of the outer material.
5. Turn your vibrator on and see how the different patterns feel all over your body. Even though vibrators are used mostly around the vulva and clitoris, try slowly moving the vibrator up your inner thigh or in circles around your breasts and nipples before proceeding to your most sensitive parts.
6. Don’t rush! Take your time and explore every inch of your body for sexual pleasure. Experiment with the different speed and pulsation settings. Apply different pressure to your body parts and vary between pointing the tip of the vibrator or the flattest part of it against your body.
7. If you want to use your vibrator for penetration and it’s safe for this purpose (that is no rough edges, and not absorbing body fluids), I recommend to apply some water-based lubricant to the vibratoar itself as well as your labia and vagina.
8. When you feel ready to go for it, start slowly with the penetration. Experiment and find out what feels best for you. Some women engage in the search for the famous G-Spot, others stimulate their clitoris indirectly by pressing the vibrator towards the belly.
9. After you stopped playing, clean your toy with antibacterial wet wipes and warm water, take the batteries out (to prevent corrosion) and store it in a clean place (some toys come with a handy storage pouch).