Discreet Packaging
Free Worldwide Shipping of Orders over 70 US$
Delivery in 3-5 Working Days

Wild Action with the Wild Rabbit?

https://www.lippenbekenntnisse.de/nomi-tang-wild-rabbit/

Powerful technology and luxurious design. This is roughly how Nomi Tang's Wild Rabbit can be described. In black with elegant gold-colored accents, this rabbit vibrator definitely looks great. I have tested for you whether it can also convince in use as well as in design.

Nomi Tang's Wild Rabbit

Wild Rabbit in der Box

Here I would like to introduce you to the Wild Rabbit that Nomi Tang asked me for a test report. Visually it has already convinced me of the product image and the original is in no way inferior.

The Wild Rabbit has 3 motors, one of which is in the head of the clitoral stimulator, one in the head of the shaft, and the third in its body. The motors are powerful and stimulate intensely. Depending on the mode and intensity set, they are also surprisingly quiet.

After the „Silhouette“ and the „Babe“ by Miss V, the Wild Rabbit is the third rabbit vibrator for me. And I'm slowly wondering why I discovered this great type of vibrator for myself so late. Actually, I find this type of stimulation - a little vaginal and also clitoral - really perfect for a relaxing evening alone.

The Wild Rabbit Design

In my eyes, the Wild Rabbit is one of the finest looking toys I have. Beautiful black design with gold-colored highlights, plus the handle with finger hole and above all the intensity control via the i-Touch slider. Everything is very pretty and classy.

Wild Rabbit Box von Nomi TangThis rabbit vibrator does not come with a storage bag, but in a noble gift box that you can simply continue to use for storage. In addition to the Wild Rabbit, the box also contains the matching USB charging cable and operating instructions. In the white box, which is lined with white, silky fabric, the gold-black piece of jewelry offers a great contrast.

The body made of medical silicone is wonderfully flexible and can easily reach the right places. In addition, both parts have a groove towards the respective head, which I think improves the G-spot stimulation a bit.

The Wild Rabbit has a travel lock for safe transport, so you have to hold the power button down for a few seconds to unlock it and then press it again for a few seconds to lock it again. This can prevent unintentional switching on if you have it with you on the go.

How does the Wild Rabbit feel?

The silicone is very soft to the touch and the device has a good weight to lie securely in the hand. In use, this bunny has quickly become one of my favorite sex toys.

When switching on, all 3 motors are set to vibrate evenly. You can then easily control the intensity using the slider. I personally find that very comfortable and intuitive. Thanks to the hole for the fingers, it is also very easy to hold and use. You don't have to move it much once it has hit the right spots. And getting to the right places is not particularly difficult due to the flexibility of the arms.

Wild Rabbit in foam bath

So far, as you may have noticed, I wasn't a big fan of vibration modes. In 99% of the cases I can enjoy the best when the vibration is constant and find the vibration patterns rather annoying. The wild rabbit, on the other hand, is this 1%, the big exception. Here the motors are really used perfectly and the different modes are not simply repetitive patterns, but actually varied pampering programs in which each motor can function individually and produce very special sensations.

The grooves, to which I didn't attach great importance at first glance, are a very nice extra: Both the G-spot and the clitoris are virtually embedded and so perfectly stimulated from all sides.

Since it is also waterproof, it is also a nice companion for a relaxing bubble bath. The only disadvantage here is that the slider does not really react when it is wet.

Numbers, Data, Facts

  • Material: medical silicone
  • Size: length: 21,4 cm, width 3,8 cm,
  • Weight: 210 g
  • Waterproof
  • Contents: Wild Rabbit, USB charging cable, manual, gift box
  • Cost: about 81€ at Amazon

Conclusion

Not only does the Wild Rabbit look great, it does a great job too. At first I was a little worried that it just looked pretty, but no, it can definitely do more than just look good and it lives up to its name. At around € 100 the price is also appropriate, but if you want to treat yourself to a little luxury, this is well advised. He has definitely convinced me completely.

 

5 von 5 für den Wild Rabbit von Nomi Tang

 

Have fun with this bunny,

Yours Sally

 

Tags: Wild Rabbit

The fields marked with * are required.

Related products